The Fashion Law Lookbook:
Trends and Mixed Patterns Impacting The Fashion Industry
Friday, June 21, 2019 | 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Prefer to view the live webcast? Please CLICK HERE.
Live Program: $249 for Members | $349 for Nonmembers
In-House Counsel: Free for Members | $289 for Nonmembers
Small Law Firm: $139 for Members
Members who are Recent Law Graduates, Newly Admitted Lawyers (admitted for the first time in any state or country 2017-2019), Judges (and their staff who are also members), or attorneys that practice within the Government, Academic or Not-for-Profit sectors attend this program for free.
New York: 4.5 Professional Practice
New Jersey: 4.5 General
California: 4.5 General
Pennsylvania: 3.5 General
This program provides transitional/non-transitional credit to all attorneys
An experienced panel will provide practical insights on:
- Licensing deals – considerations and pitfalls
- Recent litigation and the impact on the industry
- Best practices for cybersecurity, including proactive approaches to protecting consumer information and how to address cybersecurity breaches
- The effects of the Trump administration’s trade policies
- Doing business with Amazon and other third party platforms while policing counterfeits
This program is intended for lawyers with clients in the fashion industry and industry insiders.
Click Here to View Program Agenda & Faculty
Anne Marie Bowler, Gabay & Bowler LLP
Sponsoring Association Committee:
Fashion Law, Adrienne T. Montes, Chair