Skip to main content
For the Public
Find a Lawyer
Member, Committee &
Upcoming CLE Programs, Live Webcasts & Live Webinars
City Bar Center Policies
Scholarships & Discounts
Event Reservation Form
CLE Program Questionnaire
The City Bar’s building is open on a limited, appointment-only basis. To schedule a visit, and for the latest on how the City Bar is responding to the coronavirus, click
Share this page
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
The 6 Key Strategies to Make Your Law Firm Business Work for
The 6 Key Strategies to Make Your Law Firm Business Work for You
Wednesday, August 26, 2020|2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Free for Members | $50 for Non-Members
All attendees will receive an email confirmation including a zoom invite two hours prior to the program with details of how to access the webinar.
Most attorneys start a law firm with little or no education or training on how to build a small
business. So, they do what comes naturally. They build a practice, and focus on doing quality work
for their clients, and being the best, most professional lawyer they can be. In some instances they find themselves working harder without adequate financial reward or freedom. This talk will survey the 6 key strategies to help law firm owners build a law firm business that works for them.
1. Understanding Why Your Law Firm Business Exists in the first place! (Understand the
purpose of EVERY successful law firm business).
2. Have a Business Plan! Why a failure to plan is a plan to fail.
3. The TWO Jobs of Marketing, and why Ignoring Job Two is costing you so much.
4. Selling is something you do For your clients. You must be sure that They profit.
5. Mind Your Own Business – Know Your Numbers, and stop hiding from them.
6. Get Out of the Way – Stop doing the things you should not be doing.
There will be time for Q&A with attendees.
, Profit First for Lawyers
City Bar Small Law Firm Center
42 West 44th Street New York, NY 10036
Please Sign In to Register
Keep me signed in
Create a new account