19th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium (In-Person at the City Bar)
Thursday, November 10, 2022 | 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
$120 for Members | $170 for Non-Members
Networking Reception | 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
Online registration is now closed. Please call Customer relations at 212 382 6663 to register or for assistance.
Earn up to 4.0 CLE credits
This Solo and Small Law Firm conference is not to be missed. The day will start with registration and breakfast. Learn something new - our first plenary covers cutting edge technologies for your practice including artificial intelligence and automation tools for law firms. We will have CLE courses and programs throughout the day to help you manage and grow your practice. Earn an ethics credit and a DEI credit. Lunch is provided at 12pm. After the courses, we will have a wine and hors d’oeuvres reception at 5pm so you can continue networking. We will have giveaway prizes too. Please visit our exhibit hall to learn about different services and products to help your law practice. See you at the Symposium!
If you have any dietary restrictions, please inform us no later than 10/31 by email to email@example.com.
Programs Include: *
Practicing with Machines (1.0 LPM CLE)
Managing Your Firm’s Professional Liability and Cyber Risks (1.0 LPM CLE)
COVID-19: How Has It Changed our Practice?
Get More Clients: An Integrated Approach to Online Marketing for Solos and Small Firms
The Value of Diversity Equity and Inclusion for Small Firms (1.0 DEI CLE)
Networking for Client Leads
Improving Your Firm’s Cash Flow through Compliant Online Payment and Accounting Practices
Conflicts, Contracts, and Costs: Tuning Up Your Ethics, Office Systems, Client Relationships and Operating Documents (1.0 Ethics CLE)
* Those who register will have on demand access to programs later.
Click here to view the brochure.
Who Will Benefit by Coming:
Small Law Firms
Medium Size Firms
Attorneys looking to open a law firm
Reasons to Come to the Symposium:
1. Network with other solo and small law firm practitioners
2. Earn up to 4.0 CLE credits (including ethics and DEI)
3. Hear valuable tips and guidance on how to grow and manage your practice.
4. Find out how others are adapting their practice to the challenges brought by the COVID-19
5. Learn about the latest technology
6. Learn about professional liability and cyber insurance
7. Meet and hear from experts in their fields
8. Visit the exhibit hall and learn from vendors that can help you run your practice more efficiently and effectively.
9. Learn now to market your practice and build your brand
10. Win prizes and gain discounts on products and services that support small firm professionals.
Sponsoring Association Committee:
Small Law Firm | Anne Wolfson, Chair
Small Law Firm Center