Trials of the Century - Part I
Tuesday, April 9, 2019 | 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Live Program: $395 for Members | $495 for Nonmembers
New York: 7.0 Total: 5.5 Skills, 1.5 Ethics
New Jersey: 7.2 Total: 6.2 General, 1.0 Ethics
California: 7.0 General
Pennsylvania: 6.0 Total: 4.5 General, 1.5 Ethics
This program provides transitional/non-transitional credit to all attorneys
There can be no better education—and entertainment—than to be seated in the front row as some of the greatest trial attorneys of the past century rise to cross-examine a witness or deliver their closing argument from some of history’s top courtroom performances. Trials of the Century is likely the preeminent CLE in America. It gives step-by-step instructions and uses world-class illustrations to both educate and entertain. Watch actual trial footage and listen to verbatim recreations from transcripts. This seminar allows you to emulate some of the greatest techniques ever developed, and avoid some of the greatest mistakes ever made. Listen, learn, and enjoy!
Learn from watching the masters!
- Clarence Darrow—America's greatest trial lawyer. Hear his finest closing argument in The People v. Clarence Darrow. Understand his cunning trial theme in the Scopes Monkey Trial.
- Nuremburg Trials. Watch U.S. Supreme court Justice Jackson spar with Hitler's Reichsmarschall Göring.
- The O.J. Case. See F. Lee Bailey break the most basic rules of cross—and prosper. Witness how winning the battle sometimes loses the war.
- “Hissteria.” Alger Hiss, clerk to Justice Holmes, advisor to Roosevelt at the Tehran Conference and to Truman at the Potsdam conference. Was Hiss a statesman? Or a spy?
- Clinton Impeachment Trial. Watch the final argument that acquitted Clinton and analyze the arguments made.
Click Here to View Program Agenda & Faculty
This program will not be taped, you only have one chance to see it - Live!
In accordance with the CLE Board’s revised Regulations and Guidelines, if you attended this program in the past you may not be permitted to apply the CLE credit for this program to fulfill you current CLE requirements.
Todd Winegar, Attorney at Law, CLE Speaker, Leadership Training
Ryan Parker, Attorney at Law