Trials of the Century — Part III
Tuesday, November 19, 2019 | 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Live Program: $399 for Members | $499 for Nonmembers
New York: 7.0 Total: 5.5 Skills, 1.5 Ethics
New Jersey: 7.2 Total: 5.7 General, 1.5 Professional Responsibility
California: 7.0 Total: 5.5 Skills, 1.5 Ethics
Pennsylvania: 6.0 Total: 5.0 General, 1.0 Professional Responsibility
This program provides transitional/non-transitional credit to all attorneys
Building on the popular Trials of the Century programs, Todd Winegar is back with more great trials, more actual video and transcripts — all illustrating techniques of persuasion — getting others to see and agree with your point of view — the very heart of what attorneys do daily.
- Watch entertaining top courtroom drama from the century’s most famous trials
- Understand how the mind thinks and makes decisions, so that you can adopt techniques to influence the decision-making process
- How juries and judges decide — the Twelve Principles of Persuasion
- Learn from the century’s greatest trial attorneys and adopt their examination techniques
Cases covered include:
- US v. Shipp
- The Massie Affair — Darrow’s Last Trial
- Texas v. Michael Morton
- The Nuremberg Judges’ Trial – Ethical Issues
- The Ruby Ridge Trial
This program will not be taped, you only have one chance to see it - Live!
Click Here to View Program Agenda & Faculty
Todd S. Winegar, Attorney at Law, CLE Speaker, Leadership Training