Registration for Attendees Only.
For all other registration inquiries, please contact Devanshi Shah, Diversity Pipeline Initiatives Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, January 9, 2020 | 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
There is no fee for this event; Attendees, please sign in to register.
This annual comprehensive one-day conference for college students and recent graduates provides information on everything from the LSAT through the first year of law school. The program includes LSAT prep classes by leading providers, as well as panels with admissions representatives and law students from regional law schools. The conference culminates with a Networking and Admissions Fair. All participants will receive materials on admissions and financial aid, and will be entered into a raffle for free prep courses.
Sessions throughout the day include:
Final agenda TBA.
- LSAT Prep Classes
- Financing Law School
- How to Select and Apply to the Right Law School
- What to Expect and How to Succeed During Your 1L Experience
- Networking and Admissions Fair
Law schools represented at the Networking and Admissions Fair include:
- American University Washington College of Law
- Baylor Law
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- Boston College Law School
- California Western School of Law
- Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law
- Emory University School of Law
- Fordham University School of Law
- Harvard Law School
- Michigan State University College of Law
- New York Law School
- Quinnipiac University School of Law
- Roger Williams University School of Law
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- Southwestern Law School
- St. Thomas University School of Law
- Suffolk University Law School
- Syracuse University College of Law
- The Florida State University College of Law
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law
- Tulane University Law School
- UConn School of Law
- University of Iowa College of Law
- University of Michigan Law School
- University of Pennsylvania Law School
- University of Richmond School of Law
- UNLV Law
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law
- Widener University Delaware Law School
Participating Prep Companies:
- Law School Admission Council
- Thinking LSAT
Diversity Pipeline Initiatives Committee | Van Ann Bui, Chair
Office for Diversity and Inclusion | Deborah Martin Owens, Executive Director